- Viju 360
- Why Viju
- Get in Touch
- London: +44 (0)20 3440 8400
Location: Florida, USA
Closing Date: 31 March, 2017
Providing quick and effective resolution of hardware and software issues.
requirements:• Performing call setup, 1st and 2nd level problem determination (defective microphone, remote control not working, system or system component turned off, power cables unplugged, etc.) as needed using designated client tools and procedures • Managing designated videoconferencing & audio visual facilities, systems maintenance, operations and administration of client standards of video, audio and web conferencing services • Installing small or portable videoconference & nonintegrated audio visual hardware • Provide training and client support to users in the operations of videoconferencing & audio visual systems • Assisting and/or providing guidance to other videoconferencing & audio visual coordinators • Compiling room and equipment inventory for the client’s database • Coordinating videoconferencing & audio visual activities with other client’s facilities as required (e.g… Company/Department Communication Meetings, Special Events, etc.) • Full knowledge of clients conferencing standards • Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction • Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships • Ability to have flexibility for off-hour setup or support requests • Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently • Direct telephone interaction with user community and business unit professionals • Understands operational and compartmentalized security requirements and/or security requirements within various military departments which may vary from one to another.
Professional Skills and Abilities:
• 2-5 years’ prior work experience in video conferencing & audio visual support
• Prior military service will be helpful for this particular need.
• Must have the ability to keep up with high-volume and fast-paced environment
• Must have strong ability to creating, manage and deploy client provided on-site spares inventory
• Currently has or held a security clearance over the last five years with no open investigations or scope issues. Potential candidates will be run through JPAS check.
• Legacy Tandberg Certifications
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA
• Infocomm Certified Technology Specialist CTS
• Network + Certification
• Crestron 101 Toolbox and Digital Media certifications is a plus
• BiAmp and Clear One DSP certifications is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Communications is a plus
• Valid Driver’s license
Viju, Inc. is an EEO/Protected Veteran/DisabledDisclaimer: This job description outlines the general nature and key features performed by various positions that share the same job classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of all employees assigned to the job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or re-assign duties to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other business reasons
Interested candidates are invited to complete the form or email their resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries and correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.