Help Desk Support Service Engineer II
Location: New Jersey, USA
Closing Date: 31 March, 2017
Cedar Knolls, NJ, USA
This person will be vital to our business and providing quick and effective resolution of hardware and software issues is imperative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Assisting clients over telephone, video and/or client site troubleshooting audio visual and video conference equipment.
- Performing call setups, 1st and 2nd level problem determination as needed using designated client tools and procedures for audio visual & video conferencing equipment.
- Troubleshooting skills for commercial audio visual & video conferencing systems.
- Crestron DM
- Managing designated videoconferencing & audio visual facilities, systems maintenance, operations and administration of client standards of video, audio and web conferencing services.
- Installing small or portable videoconference & nonintegrated audio visual hardware.
- Maintaining usage statistics, issue and repair logs, and/or other videoconference & audio visual collection/reporting systems.
- Provide training and client support to users in the operations of videoconferencing & audio visual systems.
- Assisting and/or providing guidance to other videoconferencing & audio visual coordinators.
- Compiling client conference room & AV-VC equipment inventory during preventative maintenance visits.
- Creating, managing, and deploying client provided on site spares inventory.
- Coordinating videoconferencing & audio visual activities with client facilities as required (e.g. Company/Department Communication Meetings, Special Events, etc.).
- Coordinating the installation and troubleshooting of ISDN and IP lines.
- Creating and modifying user documentation.
- Maintain Viju Communication’s database of AV and VC system.
Professional Skills and Abilities
- 2-5 years’ experience in video conferencing & audio visual support
- Strong IP & networking experience.
- Tandberg Cisco TMS experience
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Be flexible to off-hour setup or support requests
- Adapting to physical redeployment for backup purposes
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently
- Direct telephone interaction with user community and business unit professionals
- Abide by operating company dress code
- Network +
- Cisco CCNA for Voice or Video is a plus
- Microsoft Lync Certification
Viju, Inc. is an EEO Employer Protected Veteran/Disabled
Disclaimer: This job description outlines the general nature and key features performed by various positions that share the same job classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of all employees assigned to the job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or re-assign duties to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other business reasons
Interested candidates are invited to complete the form or email their resumé to email@example.com. All enquiries and correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.